THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
More importantly, when is he due back?

You think he's dissing neil all over the place and coming back? No chance.

I don't want to seem like I'm defending Happ or anything as it's clear from his posts that he's a bit touched, but is he really going to be banned because he bad mouthed a mod on another forum? Spectacularly sad and indicative of a man with little in his life maybe, but I don't think he should be gotten rid of permanently because he took a suspension badly. It says a lot about the insecurity of the mods that they can't take a little abuse after taking action against someone. Surely neil isn't upset by it? It's so silly.

• Paid Members
More importantly, when is he due back?

You think he's dissing neil all over the place and coming back? No chance.

I don't want to seem like I'm defending Happ or anything as it's clear from his posts that he's a bit touched, but is he really going to be banned because he bad mouthed a mod on another forum? Spectacularly sad and indicative of a man with little in his life maybe, but I don't think he should be gotten rid of permanently because he took a suspension badly. It says a lot about the insecurity of the mods that they can't take a little abuse after taking action against someone. Surely neil isn't upset by it? It's so silly.

That stick you're holding. Turn it round.

How do we know that Happ actually did all that and it's not some conspiracy by the mods and paidos to discredit him in the eyes of the forum? [/duane] Speaking of which, when is Duane back? I know he's a fruitloop but he's not a nasty fruitloop.

• Paid Members

Duane has a couple of weeks. He seems like a nice enough guy but he's too frustrating. He causes stupid arguments and then pisses of without justifying himself. Deliberate or not, it's just trolling.

Why would anyone need to discredit Happ? Read his posts.

Duane has a couple of weeks. He seems like a nice enough guy but he's too frustrating. He causes stupid arguments and then pisses of without justifying himself. Deliberate or not, it's just trolling.

Oh yeah, I totally agree.

Why would anyone need to discredit Happ? Read his posts.

I believe that's known as a WHOOSH.