THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Are streams allowed to be posted on these forums?

Technically yes, however I always get pissed off if a thread turns into a bunch of idiots asking for streams.

Thanks. Would it not be worth having a thread just for streams to avoid threads being ruined by posters asking for streams all the time? Have seen this on other forums and seems to work quite well.

Technically yes, however I always get pissed off if a thread turns into a bunch of idiots asking for streams.

Thanks. Would it not be worth having a thread just for streams to avoid threads being ruined by posters asking for streams all the time? Have seen this on other forums and seems to work quite well.

Isn't there a chat facility? Why not just go into that and offer/ask for streams for events?

Isn't there a chat facility? Why not just go into that and offer/ask for streams for events?

I don't go onto chat. It doesn't bother me anyway as I didn't ask for any links but having posted one myself I just wanted to check if it was okay to do so.

What have I done to my account and how can I fix it:

Only the first post in each thread shows up properly, any following posts are shown just as a series of links that can only be read singularly by clicking the link for each specific post.

Help!

• Moderators

Maybe. I seems vaguely familiar. It's hard for me to remember them all because I do get quite a lot of the "close my account mate" PM's. If I don't like the poster I actually do.

To the best of my knowledge, I've never had a sig. I joined in 2003, and I never bothered. I must have had an avatar though but it looks like its expired, so I've gotten rid of it. (I've just deleted a red cross in a box).

I imagine someone will beat that though.

Edited by Max Power