THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

No need. I'd imagine Supremo's been suspended, as I was told showtime was/is.

I don't believe he has been, oddly - just saw him online.

Don't leech images. Pretty simple innit.

Weirdly, I can't see that rule in the UKFF Rules & Guidelines. Mind you, there's no rule about posting a picture of a cock either, which is lucky as otherwise that pic of Radders would never get posted as often as it does.

I did find this rule though:

we reserve the right to delete any message or ban any member for any reason whatsoever

which I guess covers everything and removed the need for guidelines at all. Well done everybody. Stalin would have been proud of that one.

• Paid Members
Weirdly, I can't see that rule in the UKFF Rules & Guidelines.

It comes under the "general internet ettiquette" guidelines that everyone who uses the internet should be paying attention to. That and the fact if you're linking to an image that you have no control over you have nobody to blame but yourself if it gets changed.

Otherwise known as "tough shit".

I think you missed my point Mike. Never mind.

It was a rookie mistake by Showtime though - if you'e going to nick someone's sig/avatar, make sure you have your own copy.

• Awards Moderator

What's happened to NEWM? He doesn't seem to have posted for ages and I certainly wouldn't expect him to have done anything worthy of a suspension.

I recall him saying he was getting married late ish this year, so he might just be busy with wedding stuff.

Anyone heard from him?

Weirdly, I can't see that rule in the UKFF Rules & Guidelines.

It comes under the "general internet ettiquette" guidelines that everyone who uses the internet should be paying attention to. That and the fact if you're linking to an image that you have no control over you have nobody to blame but yourself if it gets changed.

Otherwise known as "tough shit".

General internet ettiquette :laugh: What else comes under that? No shorts or football tops and no spikes in the clubhouse?