THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

More gripe than question, but I wish people would take the extra couple of seconds to put some context when they use spoiler tags. I hate it when you're in the middle of some random thread and you just get a SPOILER box with no explanation of what event is being spoiled, particularly in weeks like this where you've got a PPV and a Raw that have aired and then another Raw that's been taped for next week.

• Paid Members
What's Dillkid been banned for? he hadn't been that bad since his ban, except for his refusal to spell peace properly

Because he was shit, but also didn't have a clown avatar or was "good in the football thread".

• Paid Members
What's Dillkid been banned for? he hadn't been that bad since his ban, except for his refusal to spell peace properly

Because he was shit, but also didn't have a clown avatar or was "good in the football thread".

Oh man, why does this keep happening? I was reading some of Dillkids posts just the other day.

14 is no age to go.

Rest In Piece.

Oh man, why does this keep happening? I was reading some of Dillkids posts just the other day.

14 is no age to go.

Rest In Piece.

Five stars.