THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Question for any Slingbox owners - can you hook it up to pretty much anything player/receiver with a SCART, or does it have to be a Sky box? How does it work regarding certain remote controls? and is it ultimately worth the Ton it costs? I'm considering hooking it up to my DVR.

• Paid Members
Probably been asked before but what happened to Joe The Lion? Was he banned?

He stopped posting after he won the "Laughed At, Not With" UKFF Year-End Award and got a new avatar because of it.

He has been on a few times since then.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
What i.d and such is enough to sell to cex in store?

If you have a CEX Card then that's your ID.

i dont have one :(

They're free, and you need one to trade with CEX. Don't think you need one to buy though. Just get one. Only takes like 5 minutes.

• Paid Members
What i.d and such is enough to sell to cex in store?

If you have a CEX Card then that's your ID.

i dont have one :(

They're free, and you need one to trade with CEX. Don't think you need one to buy though. Just get one. Only takes like 5 minutes.

Thanks! i assume this is done in store?

Yeah. Easy peasy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping this is the correct thread to ask this question.

Have all the old threads (which are no longer on any of the pages) disappeared forever? Or are they stored somewhere and can be found but i'm just too stupid to realise where?

After reading the Anarchy Pro Wrestling thread in the gold section, i was wondering if the thread where Sickboy* absolutely destroys Sprules about everything (mainly film making/screen writing) is still about. Also the thread where everyone collectively comes together to make two sheds look idiotic, i think its a thread about a book.

* Not just sickboy, herbie has the single greatest post ever in the history of this forum in that thread.