THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

You know the status' beneath your avatar, the ones that say "Backyarder", "Curtain Jerker", "Mid Carder" etc.

What's the post counts needed to for them to change, and what's the full list of them?

Does anyone know, or is there a list somewhere on the forum that I've missed?

• Moderators
Yeah, so this was nice to return to. Fucking idiots all round. Seasider has been banned and Loki and RepoMan have both got 2 week suspensions. Others might get suspensions as well.

Please make sure to change your avatars as needed.

Looks like you'll be flying solo on the film recommendations for a couple weeks!

Surprised air raid crash isn't on vacation. That may be one of the ones yet to come, I guess..

• Paid Members
Yeah, so this was nice to return to. Fucking idiots all round. Seasider has been banned and Loki and RepoMan have both got 2 week suspensions. Others might get suspensions as well.

Please make sure to change your avatars as needed.

Looks like you'll be flying solo on the film recommendations for a couple weeks!

Everyone knows I was carrying that thread anyway!

Looking back, Neil was hardly guilt-free in egging on Boydy initially, was he? Seasider was crap anyway but his investigative work was marvellous. I'm sure that Kendal Mint Cake and thejeffjarrettone will be getting rewards for their misplaced white-knighting though.