THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
What's Dillkid been banned for? he hadn't been that bad since his ban, except for his refusal to spell peace properly

Because he was shit, but also didn't have a clown avatar or was "good in the football thread".

You'll be next then.

What's Dillkid been banned for? he hadn't been that bad since his ban, except for his refusal to spell peace properly

Because he was shit, but also didn't have a clown avatar or was "good in the football thread".

You'll be next then.

Awesome.

Question, can a UKFF poster flood a section with lots of threads based on a story or a game, even if only the people involved understand what's happening and would read the topic? Not that I in particular have any plans to do so at the moment, but if I did I wouldn't wanna clog up the forum with the same shit if it annoyed someone.

• Paid Members
Question, can a UKFF poster flood a section with lots of threads based on a story or a game, even if only the people involved understand what's happening and would read the topic?

Don't see why not. Dynamite Duane does it all the time.

You'll be next then.

Awesome.

Question, can a UKFF poster flood a section with lots of threads based on a story or a game, even if only the people involved understand what's happening and would read the topic? Not that I in particular have any plans to do so at the moment, but if I did I wouldn't wanna clog up the forum with the same shit if it annoyed someone.

Depends, can me and a selection of UKFF posters all get the same avatar, dedicated to a long-standing Forum Troll, and meander around being generally smarmy, usually shit and adding nothing to proceedings, like some kind of retard version of the nWo?

• Paid Members

You'll be next then.

Awesome.

Depends, can me and a selection of UKFF posters all get the same avatar, dedicated to a long-standing Forum Troll, and meander around being generally smarmy, usually shit and adding nothing to proceedings, like some kind of retard version of the nWo?

You don't need the avatar.

You'll be next then.

Awesome.

I was being serious. And you were being shit and adding nothing to proceedings.

And once again, I am not doing any dedicating to anybody, I don't even know who this Seven fella is. I just like the avatar. I quite like yours too, Family Guy PMSL.

• Paid Members

You'll be next then.

Awesome.

When the seven bullshit started I was extremely tempted to switch to supremos avatar as an homage to a lost good poster. Or something

• Paid Members
That would have worked better if Supremo had been a good poster.

The Seven thing wouldve worked better if HE were a good poster.

Do you see what I did there? I implied that you are a homosexual.