Sign in to follow this  
neil

THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

Other than play the game? No. I'd also like to think that people actually are adult enough to not deliberately try and fuck a game up that people are enjoying.

No-one's done it Mike, stop overreacting (as usual) about your precious little game.

I may be wrong, but I think he may be meaning this post here;

You mean basically announce that they're a cunt who, because they don't like something means nobody else is meant to? Yeah...

Mebbe, but it was more pointing out that anyone who did that would be announcing that's what they are. Which is also why I don't think anyone's done it. Yeah there are some twats on here, but most at least act as adults (and those that don't get removed in short order anyway).

What does the word "inclusive" mean in relevance to texts? im looking at sim only deals and confused!

What happened to the turkey jerking thread? Some serious shit in there...

Still there, the title has just changed so it doesn't say "Masturbation" on your taskbar when you minimise it as a concession to us work-slackers.

Can i start a thread about torrents.. Or is that a no no ?I need a bit of help as i've never used them before.

Don't see why not. As long as you don't get into specifics and aren't linking to anything dodgy then you're not really doing anything wrong.