THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Moderators
Regarding the clown avatar thing, what is the reason for certain people having it? Meaning, why them specifically? Was it just a random selection?

The "York Notes" version is thus. Sev was angry, he was accurate in his opinion, but he chose a dodgy time to put it forth, he got a 30 day ban, and a few of us think it's a cock move.

His contributions to the 'Greatest Albums' thread are being missed to be honest. Can't we bring him back until that finishes, and then let him serve out the rest of his suspension? Compassionate leave as such.

Will the thread spontaneously combust with out his contribution?

It will still be there when he gets back.

Compassionate leave, honestly ;)

• Paid Members
Why should Seven be immune to suspensions?

I don't recall anyone saying that he should be.

Why are you kicking up such a fuss about it then?

Am I? Or are we? A few people changed their avatars and said that he shouldn't have been suspended. That's it. We've not turned into the fucking Sturmabteilung.

• Paid Members

I don't think a bit fuss has been made, it just feels like it because everyone and their mother seems to be saying "why does everyone have those clown avatars?" Rather than taking time to pay attention.

However I'm yet to hear a convincing reason as to why he shouldn't have been given the suspension, considering he'd been nothing but useless for months prior to it, and that was a post in exceptionally bad taste that it didn't matter who said it, they would have been getting a suspension. Whether it was Seven or some mong who had just signed up.

Regarding the clown avatar thing, what is the reason for certain people having it? Meaning, why them specifically? Was it just a random selection?

The "York Notes" version is thus. Sev was angry, he was accurate in his opinion, but he chose a dodgy time to put it forth, he got a 30 day ban, and a few of us think it's a cock move.

He wasn't accurate in his opinion, he was a dick.

Did you lot decide to change your sigs yourself then? It seems like quite a high number of people. I thought it was some bizarre punishment from "neil" and wondered what you lot had done to deserve it.