THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Uh oh.

This is a place where everyone can make suggestions, moan, and talk about the UKFF.

For the love of Christ, do not ask non-forum related questions in here.

I mean, it's even in the subheading to the thread!

• Awards Moderator

When are we getting all Christmassy? If I recall correctly, we got festive avatars ridiculously early last year (much to the chagrin of many) and had the snowy effects going on.

Also, are we doing the Secret Santa? I know Au usually boxes it off, but he seemed to abandon ship halfway through the CD swap this year so I don't mind organising it, if he hasn't got time.

• Awards Moderator

I'll happily do it. I'll get a thread set up some point this week with all the gubbins in it and we can get things done nice and early. If it's alright with you Tommy, I'll give you access to the email too as I'm on holiday from the 19th December. Obviously by then, all the pairings and addresses will have been long sent out, but I wouldn't mind someone keeping an eye on it in case any emails come through as Christmas approaches, from people wondering where their pressie is. If that's okay, I'll then mention it in the thread.

Christmas~!

• Paid Members
I'll happily do it. I'll get a thread set up some point this week with all the gubbins in it and we can get things done nice and early. If it's alright with you Tommy, I'll give you access to the email too as I'm on holiday from the 19th December. Obviously by then, all the pairings and addresses will have been long sent out, but I wouldn't mind someone keeping an eye on it in case any emails come through as Christmas approaches, from people wondering where their pressie is. If that's okay, I'll then mention it in the thread.

Christmas~!

Can we have it so the offenders from the CD one who didn't get their CDs to people don't take part in this?.

Can we have an official Heroes thread please?

No. But you can start an official Robert Knepper thread where you can talk about how great he was in Heroes, or indeed any other role he's played.

Ehh....he laid it on a bit thick for my liking.

Heroes is a bit cack to be fair. Now, a Quincy or Rockford Files thread I'd be in agreeance with.

Disagree. Quincy was bob.