THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Since when does repeating something that's already been posted warrant a suspension?

A link to the article was posted, people read it and vaguely referenced it. Nobody had picked up on the address being mentioned until Loki decided to highlight it. Not the worst thing in the world but also completely unnecessary - he was adding fuel to a fire that any reasonable person could see needed to be extinguished. If you're so cut up about this horrendous miscarriage of justice why not drop Neil a PM to air your grievances. No sense in having a third topic on this.

Somebody needs to change this in the preamble at the top of the page in the Classified section...

We reserve the right to remove any topic/post for any reason whatsoever. Remember we have no obligation to you or your business/site/federation, your posting rights here are priveledge, NOT a right!

Apparently our rights are not a right, and privilege now has a 'd' in it.

• Moderators
Who was the leader of the Teenage Mutant Hero / Ninja Turtles? I always though it was Leonardo from the cartoon, but I think in the Film Rapheal was more the leader.

Before I answer this question, I must ask if you noticed the uppercase text on this thread that says "READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE YOU POST IN HERE"?