THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Moderators

Alright, just shut up already.

There's a reason the thread was locked, and then the Gold suggestion thread where the discussion spilled over into was locked...

edit: I shouldn't have pasted your response in this thread neil. My bad. I wouldn't have done so if I'd realised it would start this whole shit up again.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
I love the fact that people on here are more concerned with who bullied who then the fact that a convicted sex offender was on here looking for advice on how to hide his IP so he can "track down" some girl/woman.

And it was someone who he said had given permission to be contacted. The fact that he was banned from a website doesn't mean he was committing a crime or looking to commit a crime. The idea that he has to have been up to something illegal seemed a jump for me.

• Paid Members

Ultimately though, the suspensions of Loki and RepoMan seem completely arbitrary considering that their posts were no less or more offensive than some others in that thread. I can understand seasider's banning to a certain extent because of his Woodward and Bernstein impression and because he was a bit of a tit. But those particular suspensions have less to do with the level of 'controversy' of their posts and more to do with an excuse for cock-waving administration from Neil in front of his numerous sycophants.

• Paid Members
Judging by the post Neil made in the UKFF announcements thread, it must have been because Loki posted the area where he lived.

Boydy already had 'Kidderminster' in his profile, which is a bit silly considering he really needs to be unidentifiable.

Loki posted the street name. It's probably not so bad considering that it was already mentioned in the article, but considering Boydy's panicked reaction to everything at the time, I can't see what the point of posting it was, if not to stir up a feeling in Boydy of the net closing in on him for a resultant laugh.

• Paid Members
I can see why Seasider's gone, I can see the case for Repo but I don't really get the Loki action.

Judging by the post Neil made in the UKFF announcements thread, it must have been because Loki posted the area where he lived.

But to be fair, wasn't that just C&Ped from the news article seasider found by being a twat?

meh, whatever I guess.

I can see why Seasider's gone, I can see the case for Repo but I don't really get the Loki action.

But to be fair, wasn't that just C&Ped from the news article seasider found by being a twat?

meh, whatever I guess.

It didn't need to be highlighted though.