THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Doesn't Supremo still post here? Or have I been reading posts by someone else with a Superman avatar and thinking it was Supremo?

He doesn't post that often, but he's still knocking about. What happened with the avatar (from what Supremo said in the super elite paid members section) is that Mr.Showtime hotlinked Supremo's avatar, so Supremo just changed it to a penis.

That would have worked better if Supremo had been a good poster.

The Seven thing wouldve worked better if HE were a good poster.

Do you see what I did there? I implied that you are a homosexual.

Says the guy with a Freddie Mercury avatar :p

• Paid Members
That would have worked better if Supremo had been a good poster.

The Seven thing wouldve worked better if HE were a good poster.

Do you see what I did there? I implied that you are a homosexual.

Says the guy with a Freddie Mercury avatar :p

Exactly, I'm in a perfect position to judge. And you, sir, know your way around queer street without a map

What's wrong with being homosexual then, eh? Get thee to the Catholic thread, you bigot, that's where all the queer-bashing takes place on this forum.

• Paid Members
What's wrong with being homosexual then, eh? Get thee to the Catholic thread, you bigot, that's where all the queer-bashing takes place on this forum.

I never said there was anything wrong. You're getting awfully defensive, sailor.

• Paid Members
Doesn't Supremo still post here? Or have I been reading posts by someone else with a Superman avatar and thinking it was Supremo?

He doesn't post that often, but he's still knocking about. What happened with the avatar (from what Supremo said in the super elite paid members section) is that Mr.Showtime hotlinked Supremo's avatar, so Supremo just changed it to a penis.

Hilarious, truly hilarious.

Incidentally then should some one want to report that for a breech of the NSFW ruling then they should just report supremo or just PM Neil or what?

Diggerland is in Teesside, you can let your 8 year old drive a JCB, it is awesome

My godson happens to be eight - do you know if you're allowed to "help him"?

Probably, but I think that's against the spirit of Diggerland.