THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Did you lot decide to change your sigs yourself then? It seems like quite a high number of people. I thought it was some bizarre punishment from "neil" and wondered what you lot had done to deserve it.

I'd have thought sympathising with Mr Seven was its own punishment.

He was being a cock, like he has been for the past year or so.

You were being a right cock recently, and we all looked the other way until you got over it. Bit of brotherly love and understanding and all that. Besides, though I wouldn't have put it as bluntly as Nev, I agreed with the sentiment.

• Paid Members

That's the thing - Seven IS blunt but he wasn't wrong in what he said at all.

Did you lot decide to change your sigs yourself then? It seems like quite a high number of people. I thought it was some bizarre punishment from "neil" and wondered what you lot had done to deserve it.

I'd have thought sympathising with Mr Seven was its own punishment.

Come on, you know he thinks very highly of you.

• Paid Members
What happened to the updated top 50 games list thing?. I remember sending off nominations but nothing has been mentioned since.

I think Black2 decided it was a no go so I decided to get the top 50 favorite footballers done with Lawz instead.

Black2 wasn't running this one.

What happened to the updated top 50 games list thing?. I remember sending off nominations but nothing has been mentioned since.

I think Black2 decided it was a no go so I decided to get the top 50 favorite footballers done with Lawz instead.

Ok then I will put it down to lack of interest.

• Paid Members

Ok then I will put it down to lack of interest.

Oh it was you that was meant to do it?