THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here goes.

I'm looking for a place to buy Playstation 2 backup games. The guy I normally get them from has fallen off the face of the earth. Literally, it would seem.

Any help, UKFF?

Yes

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=83255

Here is the correct place to ask.

Right guys work out question here.

Ive been working out now properly for maybe a year with the last month being pretty intense.

Ive gone from being 13 and a half stone to around 14 and a half stone, im 6 foot 4.

Question is, I used protein for the first maybe 5 months of working out but only noticed myself getting really thick when im really aiming to get more ripped but still with big arms and chest, with the shakes I was just getting a bit fat and not very toned at all. since I stopped using them ive got bigger in my arms and shoulders and chest but look more toned and firm instead of just big, im using no supplements though, is anything needed to hit that next level? I was thinking maybe creatine would help me.

• Paid Members
Yeah that busy chatroom everyone bothered with when the live chats were banned? About 5 people were in there in the first week, then everyone stopped bothering.

Perhaps by neil dishing out the bans an enforcing the rule he brought it people will actually use the chat now instead of ignoring it in favour of continuing as before.

• Paid Members
Why does that Mafia game deal need four seperate threads?

There's 2 seperate games running, there's one for future game mods sign up and another now defunct for game sign ups. If its all in one various things will get missed.

• Paid Members

Kinda what Snake said, but strictly speaking there's 5 active topics.

1 - The pinned Mafia Mod topic, for people to mod the games.

2 - The Sign up thread for the current ongoing games

3 - The previous game that just finished (UKFF Mafia Scum 2)

4 - Mutiny On The High Seas is a Pirate themed Mafia game.

5 - Open Mafia is a more basic mafia game.

But the sign up thread and the previous game are due to disappear into the ether, the mod topic will hopefully stay pinned for people to mod games, while the two games currently running will obviously be jumping up and down like a mexican jumping bean for the next few weeks.

As for what they're about Keith, it's basically a game where a group of players sign up, the mod (in this case me) gives out the roles randomly and the town players have to try and rid the town of the scum, while the scum players group together and try and screw the town over to kill off the rest one at a time. You should read through the UKFF Mafia Scum 2 thread, it's a good bit of fun trying to work out who's scum, or trying to pretend you're town and conspire to kill people.

As for what they're about Keith, it's basically a game where a group of players sign up, the mod (in this case me) gives out the roles randomly and the town players have to try and rid the town of the scum, while the scum players group together and try and screw the town over to kill off the rest one at a time. You should read through the UKFF Mafia Scum 2 thread, it's a good bit of fun trying to work out who's scum, or trying to pretend you're town and conspire to kill people.

Cheers.