Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Rammstein are definitely in their own little thing away from Industrial Metal, NDH or whatever that little German genre is. They're much closer to electro/dance music.

Industrial is a fucked genre anyway, you get vastly different sounds under the same umbrella and that's even before you get to the many subgenres.

  • Paid Members
Posted

A mate of mine just put this out and I like it quite a bit.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

I quite enjoyed that.

If we're going to pimp our mates' bands, my bros in Live Burial have just put out their second album. Old school Death Metal that doesn't fall into the trap of being derivative and formulaic.

 

Heh small world, I know their guitarist from way back when I was at uni. Good stuff indeed. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Watched that documentary about Fat Wreck Chords the other day. Was pretty good but Fat Mike is such a prick. 

I used to really like Epitaph Records and that whole punk scene when I was a teenager but NOFX were the one band I couldn't get into because of Fat Mike coming across as such an insufferable cunt.

Posted
On 4/11/2020 at 12:48 PM, SpiritOfTheForest said:

Heh small world, I know their guitarist from way back when I was at uni. Good stuff indeed. 

I assume you mean Richard? Small world indeed, he's dropping me an amp off tomorrow (from an acceptable distance of course).

Posted
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 11:09 AM, King Mal the Glorious said:

If we're going to pimp our mates' bands, my bros in Live Burial have just put out their second album. Old school Death Metal that doesn't fall into the trap of being derivative and formulaic.

 

I love a bit of Live Burial. Definitely a band I'd like to gig with.

While we're going all local band, may aswell be a dirty shill and link to a record we put out last year. The plan was to record the follow up in May but that's obviously gone tits up. So many good bands I've been hoping for new music from that have been put at a standstill because of all this virus malarkey.

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Bloodstock are rolling over the 2020 festival to next year and adding an extra day, running from August 11th-15th 2021. The lineup is largely unchanged, but the biggest change is Behemoth no longer headlining, they’re off the bill entirely most likely due to being booked for something else, and a new headliner is to be announced

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...