Merzbow Posted June 29, 2020 Posted June 29, 2020 Speaking of black metal dweebs, False have split up as one of the members has been accused of sexual assault. They cut all ties with the guy and disbanded the band then and there, they were certainly one of the more progressive groups around (politically, no so much musically). Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted June 30, 2020 Posted June 30, 2020 On 6/23/2020 at 12:25 PM, Egg Shen said: what band was that? The only British band that’s toured with Megadeth that has any sort of following in the US is Tesseract but I’m pretty sure they’re from Milton Keynes, or they were originally at least, they could’ve relocated to Coventry early on Quote
Ironic Indie Lad Posted June 30, 2020 Posted June 30, 2020 In Daves book he tells a story about dedicating a song to "the cause" in Belfast in the late 80s. Immediate riot. If I recall correctly, this was after a guy selling bootleg merch gave Big Dave what I am sure was an extremely accurate and in depth overview of the troubles. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted June 30, 2020 Posted June 30, 2020 7 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: The only British band that’s toured with Megadeth that has any sort of following in the US is Tesseract but I’m pretty sure they’re from Milton Keynes, or they were originally at least, they could’ve relocated to Coventry early on Yeah it was Tesseract. One of them is from Coventry originally. I think it was the drummer. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted July 5, 2020 Posted July 5, 2020 The new Vile Creature record is really good Quote
Merzbow Posted July 5, 2020 Posted July 5, 2020 Yeah they're great, good people too. I was gutted that I couldn't see them with Bismuth this year, it's the second time a gig of theirs I was meant to go to has been cancelled now. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 16, 2020 Author Paid Members Posted July 16, 2020 https://www.theprp.com/2020/07/16/news/sebastian-bach-accuses-chris-jericho-of-lip-syncing-twitter-war-ensues/ Chris Jericho and Sebastian Bach have a bit of a spat. Bach aint wrong, Jericho mimes the shit out of those live shows. Quote
Merzbow Posted July 16, 2020 Posted July 16, 2020 That's all so tragically funny, a pair of past-it rockers bickering like childern. We just need that nerd from Trapt to somehow get invovled. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 16, 2020 Author Paid Members Posted July 16, 2020 ? i did see their album painfully underperformed this week. That guys on the windup though isn't he? Quote
Merzbow Posted July 16, 2020 Posted July 16, 2020 I wish but I think he's legit just some weird as fuck right-winger, I loved how a tiny little sludge duo like Vile Creature outsold them like crazy. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted July 17, 2020 Posted July 17, 2020 I've been listening to debut EP, Unashamed, by Glorious (new band featuring members of Employed to Serve and Renounced) and really loving it. Good old fashioned hardcore punk. Even includes a great cover of 'I Don't Want To Be Me' by Type O Negative. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 22, 2020 Members Posted July 22, 2020 Well this is ace. Health and Full Of Hell collaboration. Bet @Merzbow think's it's a bit lightweight though Quote
Merzbow Posted July 22, 2020 Posted July 22, 2020 (edited) Nah I love that stuff, Health are great. Full of Hell are so fucking good at collabs, their stuff with the body, Thou, Merzbow and Vampillia are all excellent. Oh and the recent Uniform albums, too! Edited July 22, 2020 by Merzbow Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 25, 2020 Author Paid Members Posted July 25, 2020 the new Napalm Death tune is predictably awesome: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.