Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 10:11 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

First names for Damnation 2020 have been confirmed

k7wGqAl.jpg

Hopefully this means that Pallbearer have some new material out this year

That's a great lineup already and Pig Destroyer aren't even one of the four headliners. I've a sneaking suspicion Carcass will be one with their new album coming out in August. Going to hold out for the next couple of announcements before grabbing a ticket.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

I hope so, I've heard nothing but good things about her shows so far. Not arsed about Carcass at all, I've seen them a bunch of times and their new single is nothing special.

She's got a new band too, Sightless Pit with members of Full of Hell and The Body. Could see them playing if not her alone as their album's come out this year.

Edited by Merzbow
  • Paid Members
Posted

listened to a review of that on the Riot Act podcast last night as it happens, sounds like harrowing stuff.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

going along with all these free stuff being made available to stream, last years Slave to the Grind documentary has been made available here:

 

Posted (edited)

Nice, I didn't buy it as I heard it was very US centric and kind of skips over other scenes but I'll give it a watch now.

Edit: Fuck Digby,

Edited by Merzbow
Posted
58 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Nice, I didn't buy it as I heard it was very US centric and kind of skips over other scenes but I'll give it a watch now.

Edit: Fuck Digby,

Ah, might give it a go now I know it isn't a documentary about Skid Row!

Posted (edited)

Gutted about Download, because it was one of the best line ups for me, but whatever. With an undertaking that size which I've already done a few times, I'm very much of the opinion of thinking of the bother I've saved my body, take the cash windfall from the refund and decide if I want to go next year or not. None of this saving the tickets crap. Not with something this size. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...