King Mal the Glorious Posted January 31, 2020 Posted January 31, 2020 I love varied lineups like that. Fuck ever going to Vegas though. RE UK Deathfest, hoping they announce some good names straight off. Went to Netherlands Deathfest a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted February 7, 2020 Posted February 7, 2020 The new record by …And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead is really good. They kind of fell off my radar and I haven’t listened to them for years but stumbled across this new one on Spotify that was released a few weeks back and was pleasantly surprised by it. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 7, 2020 Posted February 7, 2020 3 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: The new record by …And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead is really good. They kind of fell off my radar and I haven’t listened to them for years but stumbled across this new one on Spotify that was released a few weeks back and was pleasantly surprised by it. They’re playing at Night And Day in Manchester, a pretty small venue, so I reckon that could be cracking Quote
wordsfromlee Posted February 7, 2020 Posted February 7, 2020 17 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: They’re playing at Night And Day in Manchester, a pretty small venue, so I reckon that could be cracking I wish I’d gone to the Source Tags & Code anniversary tour they did a year or two ago. Quote
The Gaffer Posted February 7, 2020 Posted February 7, 2020 Fucking hell, what a bonkers lineup. I've never seen something so varied with such a committed thread of dark bands at the same time. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 7, 2020 Members Posted February 7, 2020 Don’t listen to a lot of metal these days but the Loathe album that came out today is an absolute belter. The Spanish Love Songs one is too. Quote
RancidPunx Posted February 9, 2020 Posted February 9, 2020 On 7/17/2012 at 12:29 PM, Bellenda Carlisle said: Agreed, I was 13 when dookie came out & I loved it, insomniac was brilliant too and on the very rare occasions I listen to green day now I pick that over dookie, nimrod was still good but heading in the wrong direction then they turned shit, then they turned into U2. Now I don't know what they're trying to do but it's not the short snotty -but makes you think stuff of old, it's just shit unoriginal rock pop The new Green Day album is a belter ! Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 10, 2020 Posted February 10, 2020 The full Mr Bungle show from last week in Los Angeles Quote
Paid Members eugenespeed Posted February 10, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2020 Bad Religion have announced a UK tour. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 10, 2020 Posted February 10, 2020 3 minutes ago, eugenespeed said: Bad Religion have announced a UK tour. Fri 5 Jun – Manchester AcademySat 6 Jun – O2 Academy NewcastleSun 7 Jun – O2 Forum, LondonTue 9 Jun – Rock City, NottinghamWed 20 Jun – O2 Academy, Bristol More like an ‘England Tour’ by the looks of it Quote
King Mal the Glorious Posted February 10, 2020 Posted February 10, 2020 I don't really care for punk but I liked them way back in the day, might go to the Newcastle one depending on ticket price. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted February 11, 2020 Author Paid Members Posted February 11, 2020 Reading/Leeds have got the Rage Against the Machine headline slot. Can't but feel they look a little out of place on this bill though... Quote
wordsfromlee Posted February 11, 2020 Posted February 11, 2020 A lot of kids are having a meltdown over this announcement and it’s hilarious. It also drew my attention to the phrase “dark fruits Twitter” which is great. Quote
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 11, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 11, 2020 Jesus, it looks like a terrible event. I was lucky enough to see Rage at Leeds 2000, which also included Deftones, Foos, Slipknot, Limp Bizkit, early Muse, Beck and early Queens of the Stone Age amongst others. Oasis also headlined, so maybe Zack and Liam are bezzies. We were properly spoiled back then though, what a line up. and... Daphne & Celeste. Poor lasses lasted a song and half before security had to safely escort them to the back. Quote
Merzbow Posted February 11, 2020 Posted February 11, 2020 Not having Jpegmafia, Slowthai and Denzel Curry on the same stage is a missed opportunity. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.