Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got 9, but there were some lucky guesses in there! Had no idea Jada Pinkett Smith was in a nu metal band, and no I won’t click any links to them. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Not ashamed to admit i got 15/15. I did guess the Crazy Town question though.

Pinkett-Smith's band played the main stage at Download one year. There's Big Willy cheering 'em on.

190794186_a8d51454f9_b.jpg

Posted

Download more or less rounded off.

DL20_Line-Up_Third-Anno_1000_NEW-780x110

That's a great knucklehead lineup for me. Clashes all over the shop. Hopefully they've made the Dogtooth tent a bit bigger, because that Saturday looks bedlam. 

Nothing fresh or exciting, but delighted I have tickets. Reckon it's a sleeper year before sorting out MCR/Rage etc next year. Ghost are ready for the push, too. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

its a shame they aint secured one of the big reunion bands to headline this year, guess theres more money in it to do it alone though if possible.

The lineup looks great to me, i aint going but id avoid that main stage and happily wander the smaller stages all day. Some quality headliners throughout too.

Posted

Do not sleep on Sepultura. Last time I saw them when they played at Bloodstock they were fucking incredible. In fact that triple header of Dying Fetus, Obituary and Sepultura is as good as it gets that Saturday. Iron Maiden can go fuck themselves.

Ghost should absolutely get the push, but still don’t think they quite ready for the headline spot. One from the top is a good possibility though

  • Paid Members
Posted

The line-up looks fantastic but my friends are making noise about 2000 Trees so Ii'll probably be at that instead. 

Talking of 2000 Trees, are the VIP tickets worth it? I thought it was odd when I saw them for sale considering the size and scope of the festival. It's around £95 more compared to the standard price, and includes stuff like backstage camping, access to VIP bars, priority entrance, VIP parking, transport for you and your luggage, backstage camping etc. I haven't been before so I have no idea if the £240 price tag, compared to the standard entry £150, is good. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
16 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Do not sleep on Sepultura. Last time I saw them when they played at Bloodstock they were fucking incredible. In fact that triple header of Dying Fetus, Obituary and Sepultura is as good as it gets that Saturday. 

I'll defend Derrick-era Sepultura until the end. Most underrated band in metal.

...and as you said, brilliant live band.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...