The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

Unfortunately, Mercyful Fate arn’t going to sell any extra tickets than what Bloodstock already attracts. Behemoth are on the Slipknot tour in January, which gives them some added exposure and maybe will help shift some extra Bloodstock tickets. Maybe not many, but they’ve got the opportunity.

Just saw some comments that actually said “Ugh, Judas Priest again!?”. Ever since Bloodstock went outdoors, the fans begged the organisers to book Judas Priest. After 17 years, they finally got their wish when Judas Priest headlined in 2018. Now, Judas Priest are returning, and people are actually “ugh, same old headliners!”.

What the fuck do people actually fucking want?

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Unfortunately, Mercyful Fate arn’t going to sell any extra tickets than what Bloodstock already attracts. Behemoth are on the Slipknot tour in January, which gives them some added exposure and maybe will help shift some extra Bloodstock tickets. Maybe not many, but they’ve got the opportunity.

Just saw some comments that actually said “Ugh, Judas Priest again!?”. Ever since Bloodstock went outdoors, the fans begged the organisers to book Judas Priest. After 17 years, they finally got their wish when Judas Priest headlined in 2018. Now, Judas Priest are returning, and people are actually “ugh, same old headliners!”.

What the fuck do people actually fucking want?

Not the same thing as 2 years ago I should imagine 

• Paid Members

i aint no Priest fan, but they were great in '18.

Im hoping the 2nd stage headliners are good too, it never felt like genuine alternative before but now it feels like thats becoming a pretty big spot in itself.

4 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

I have been a big fan of horror punk music now for around 9 years and since It is almost Halloween i am listening to it a lot more lately, aside from the obvious misfits, who else do everyone else like to listen to in terms of horror punk music?

I am a fan of grave robber, blitzkid, early afi, the independents, koffin kats and a lot more that i forget, always looking for recommendations 

Didn’t we have this very conversation in the thread not too long ago?

On 10/29/2019 at 4:08 PM, Ralphy said:

I have been a big fan of horror punk music now for around 9 years and since It is almost Halloween i am listening to it a lot more lately, aside from the obvious misfits, who else do everyone else like to listen to in terms of horror punk music?

I am a fan of grave robber, blitzkid, early afi, the independents, koffin kats and a lot more that i forget, always looking for recommendations 

Check out Creeper. Eternity, In Your Arms was one of my favourite albums whichever year it was released.