What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Vice Principals continues to be hilarious.

I had a look at new tv shows and found a good one, it is called Bad Blood and has a good cast with Kim Coates from Sons Of Anarchy in it, Anthony LaPagilia and Enrico Colantini, it is based on a true story about the Montreal Mafia, it is really well written, reminds me a bit of Sopranos so would recommend this to anyone.

Well happy today as I have been watching The Bill from the beginning and Eamonn Walker aka Kareem Said from OZ turns up, I didn't even know he was English, I was well chuffed.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

He was Marigold in "In Sickness And In Health" before that.

He was shagging Pauline Quirke for a bit in Birds of a Shitter too. Poor fucker, thank fuck for Oz.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

He was shagging Pauline Quirke for a bit in Birds of a Shitter too. Poor fucker.

You bastard, orange juice everywhere. Birds of a shitter.

Pauline Quirke... I bet she finishes off his dinner plate during. Unwatered stock cubes all over.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

One team was flipping burgers on a George Foreman grill, the other team missed the lunchtime rush? I often wonder whether The Apprentice or Big Brother will reach the bottom of their respective barrel first.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

One team was flipping burgers on a George Foreman grill, the other team missed the lunchtime rush? I often wonder whether The Apprentice or Big Brother will reach the bottom of their respective barrel first.

1)Who doesn't know how to use a George Foreman?

2) who cooks a gourmet burger on one?

• Awards Moderator
On 9/29/2017 at 4:30 PM, Guy Bifkin said:

I'll tell you when I've watched it. 

So I did watch it last night (Long Shot on Netflix, non-linear thread fans) and yes, the trailer tells you everything you need to know. Perfectly fine, but pedestrian once you know how he is exonerated. There's no drama.

• Awards Moderator
Just now, Guy Bifkin said:

I agree, it was pretty dire apart from Larry David. It's swings and roundabouts though. I probably wouldn't have gone near it had I not known the premise. 

Good summary. If you don't know the story it'd be a good watch. I was trying to describe it to someone earlier who didn't know it but struggled to sell it without giving much away.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I've just started Curb right from the beginning again as my wife has never seen any of them. It's great going back to the beginning...

100% agree. We did this when we moved house not long back and had no TV package or ariel. We have 5 or 6 series on DVD so we hammered them, with a bit of Armando thrown in. It was brilliant and highly recommended.