What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Just a heads up, series 3 of People Just Do Nothing has started, available on-demand and online every Wednesday (episode 4 today) with them being shown the week after on BBC2 (episode 3 tonight).

My girlfriend was an extra in this. That is all.

On the chance of it being Decoys new missus from this weeks episode I say well played sir!

If anyone on here enjoys the Comedy Central roasts I fully recommend the new one roasting no other than rob Lowe aka number 2 from Austin powers.

Some of the roasters are shit but Jimmy Carr and Jeff Ross are truly brutal and tear everyone apart.

I really enjoyed some of these roasts, the Charlie sheen and James Franco shows never fail to make me chuckle

Jimmy Carr's joke about Pete Davidson's Dad who died in 9/11 was the best one of the night.

Mate I laughed so hard at that then found myself feeling really ashamed at myself for doing so.

As soon as I read Jimmy was on there I knew he would bring the darkness

What did you think of David spade's opening roast? Personally I found it quite good

• Moderators

Annual rewatch of The Shield. To the surprise of no-one who's called me, it's still one of the greatest shows of all time. I'd probably go top 5 in my eyes, top 10 at least. Walton Goggins is the MVP. He's just so absolutely fucking great in everything.

Edited by PowerButchi