What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Disturbing news all over Twitter - first saying that the Twin Peaks revival has been cancelled, and now, even worse:

That it hasn't been cancelled, but David Lynch will not be directing it.

:( David Lynch has revealed on his official Twitter the latter. He said it's because not enough money was offered to do the script the way he wanted it done.

Minor Better Call Saul spoiler:

I didn't realise tonight's episode was the finale, I thought there was another left! What an episode though. It didn't dawn on me until Jimmy was humming in the car at the end that it was actually the last episode. Might be my favourite first series of any programme ever. Outstanding all the way through. They've left so much on the table to do in the second series too.

• Paid Members

I've seen some shit on tv over the years, but Critical on Sky takes the biscuit. With the pantomime acting, bloody awful script and the obvious fact that it was written by a person who has never been to a GP surgery, never mind a trauma unit puts it into the realm of a piss poor sitcom. Catchphrases used every week (and I mean every week) include "where's lorraine" and "don't touch the buttons". Are turning it into a blood splattered version of the fast show. And Lenny frigging James is in it as if things weren't bad enough.