What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

It was kinda weird at the time when The Golden Child came out and everyone was like 'what the fuck is Eddie Murphy doing in a PG movie' as at the time he was known for his notorious bad language etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Beverly Hills Cop 4 is released with a 12 rating. I don't think Murphy has made a film with a 15 or 18 rating since Vampire in Brooklyn.

Just watched a couple of episodes in the new season of Modern Family and Ariel Winter's tits are almost as big as Sofia Vergara's all of a sudden.

The fact that she was born in 1998 makes me feel a little seedy for noticing this development last series. She's this decades Maeby Funke.

• Paid Members

I was looking forward to the first series of the jump as I love watching the ski jump at the winter Olympics, and was really interested to see how people train and get into the zone for this incredibly dangerous sport. Then I saw the jumps were about 3 feet off the ground.

• Paid Members

Interesting that they included Rob Lowe and Rashida Jones in the cast pic at the end, was silly that they left with only about 20 odd episodes of the show left, hopefully they do a good few episodes this season. Probably just an old pic i'm reading too much into.

Edited by Maverick