UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Because I mostly fast forward Raw, I must've missed the initial explanation months ago when they started doing it. So I ask, why do New Day carry pancakes to the ring with them?

Because they're completely pointless. Exciting in the ring, but Jesus is their act the biggest pile of nonsense.

Lorne Malvo got in before me though, with a better explanation.

• Paid Members

It was very good and as Pat says the best match Jericho has had in a while. 5 stars though? Never in a million years. But Meltz was never going to give less than 5, he made up his mind before the match happened.

• Paid Members

@Weezenal

Might be wrong but I’m pretty sure they wait until after the 2 hour repeat on Wednesday night, assuming it’s so not to affect viewing numbers on the replay. Seem to remember that being the case. Not sure exactly when it’s added, but an educated guess is Thursday.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

With Enzo Amore being future endeavoured yesterday is this the first time that the WWF/E have ever fired or released someone on their roster whilst they held a belt?

CM Punk walked out while WWE Champion, duh.

Seriously though, the closest thing that comes to my mind is Chyna, who held the Women's Title when they decided to stop using her in May 2001, though technically they got around to vacating it and crowning a new champ just over a week before she left the company in November.

There might be other examples I'm not thinking of.

• Paid Members

Ah, I thought Chyna had actually left well before that Survivor Series when they brought the belt back - hadn't realised she'd actually stuck around under contract until November 30th, so that actually rules her out.

The closest I can think of, then, is Alundra Blayze, who was released as champion, though they abandoned the championship and the division at the same time.

I'm not aware of any others - maybe there were others going back to the '60s and '70s, particularly with some of the minor defunct titles, though.