UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
On 12/03/2018 at 11:27 PM, mim731 said:

Not sure where to put this, might be it's more for the UK events sub section,but can anyone tell me what to expect from this show?

http://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/superstars-of-wrestling-burgess-hill/10046148

Not sure what company it is, but it's local and would be up for going if it's not shitarse level stuff (it looks like it could well be good family friendly, decent stuff based on the posters up locally) as it doesn't have a promotion listed. Just says  'Superstars of Wrestling' and 'As seen on TV' on the posters.

Can anyone shed some light on what I'm likely walking into?

I'm possibly going to go along. No other live show plans this weekend. As already mentioned it's the Welsh wrestling crew. The Facebook event lists Joel Redman among the attendees.

• Paid Members

Cool, cheers guys! Might pop along, pregnant wife is surprisingly up for going along (something different for her on a Saturday night) so considering the possibility! I thought Redman looked quite good when he was in NXT, so might give this a go.

• Paid Members

Does anyone know where I could find a link to the interviews Meltzer did on The Lapsed Fan on the WrestleMania 30 week review? There's a version that was spliced together with his interviews for each show, but I can't seem to find it to download without the whole episode. Thanks very much to anyone that has a link/knows where to find one! 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, WeeAl said:

Does anyone know where I could find a link to the interviews Meltzer did on The Lapsed Fan on the WrestleMania 30 week review? There's a version that was spliced together with his interviews for each show, but I can't seem to find it to download without the whole episode. Thanks very much to anyone that has a link/knows where to find one! 

I'm just listening to them again. Mine are 6 files with 5 on each. If you can't find them, DM me and I'll upload them.

• Paid Members

I ordered the Bruiser Brody documentary earlier today. I thought it was going to just be the documentary, maybe 90 minutes at most. However when looking through the contents listing, it is three discs, with a list full of matches on the second and third disc. Has anyone else bought and watched this yet? Are these matches themselves included, or are they famous matches/points in Brody's career that they cover in extra detail with talking heads? At first when I seen £19.99 it was more than I was expecting, but then I had no idea it was going to be a three disc set until today. 

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Not one Wrestlemania as a show, just a particular match. You get the back story of the match and the match itself at the end of the episode

Aye. It goes into the story of the event rather than the card. The WM1 show concentrates on the main event. Haven't watched the others yet.

The network will be premiering the following this week. Wrestlemania Theatre looks interesting.

https://www.wwe.com/amp/wwe-network-2018-collections?sf185906117=1&__twitter_impression=true

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Which are the best Saturday Night Main Events?

The one from February 1988 is generally thought of as one of the best, with Hogan Vs Andre for the belt.