UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Nothing came of it at the time. I think they were interested in him at least, but I imagine his agent had a word with him about sticking with acting until Game of Thrones finishes, he's got a couple of bit parts in other stuff too. He's still only in his 20s so he could still go there at some point, but I reckon he'll stick with small acting roles and Strongman

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Hi there! What's that bit from the old NWA shows where Barry Windham appears to have pinned Dusty Rhodes and is looking at his hands and both of them have the "Four Horsemen" sign like he's spell-bound from? Barry Windham is in full "Widowmaker" gear here. It looks so good that they should play it more.

• Paid Members

Are there any websites that confirm what lies have been told in wrestlers autobiographies? I'd love to check if some of the anecdotes are bullshit as I read them...

Are there any of the Silvervision DVD’s worth anything or worth keeping? As a completist hoarder I have (I think) every one up until they closed, and one or two after. I’m slowly decluttering in an attempt to sort my life out. Is all the content on the network? Should I just haul the lot off to CEX for £3.25 and a few buttons?