UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

IMPACT have announced a PPV for 22/4 at Universal and I'm in Orlando at that time with my partner and son. I've heard you can see these shows for free at Universal but they mention VIP packages which I think guarantees you entry and a decent seat. Not on sale yet so does anyone have any advice (apart from don't go!) about the cost of these and if they're worth it etc?

I would imagine it will be similar to alot of the other meet & greets you get at various things now. Will probably include early entry, meet a couple of wrestlers and get a couple of pictures & autographs, exclusive item (usually a poster or a tshirt) and a seat near the ring. You're basically paying extra to meet some people and get a specific seat rather than just taking what you can once you get in by taking the free option

Things like this tend to have a high price tag too. 5 Star Wrestling are doing similar packages on their shows at the moment for £150, which is just over $210 at the moment. Even if it was less than that, let's say $150 for example, that's still over £100 each and for what you actually get, its not something that I personally would go for. If you've got that kind of money to spend then it's your choice at the end of the day, but I would think you could put that money to better use on another part of your holiday

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Hi guys, I'm working on a bit of a project centred around the wrestling scene of the 90's. Is there any way I can access a whole bunch of shoot interviews without paying for them individually? Do you know if RF video does a subscription service or if people sell digital collections or anything like that?Also if anyone could link me to that old 'sleaze thread' I would be very grateful.

Edited by DavidParis

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, DavidParis said:

Hi guys, I'm working on a bit of a project centred around the wrestling scene of the 90's. Is there any way I can access a whole bunch of shoot interviews without paying for them individually? Do you know if RF video does a subscription service or if people sell digital collections or anything like that?Also if anyone could link me to that old 'sleaze thread' I would be very grateful.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

3 hours ago, eugenespeed said:

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I know how I'm spending my week. 

Went with GAB 91 last night. Dear oh dear! 

I had that tape when I was a boy I loved the luger Windham match in the cage..and who could forget the yellow dog Vs Johnny b badd 

29 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

With his HOF entry coming up I just rewatched the classic Jeff Jarrett vs Shawn Michaels match from IYH. Which is still really awesome. Looking for recommendations for other stand out matches he had pre TNA ? I missed so much of his WWF/WCW run. Let alone his early career.

cant go wrong with his matches againest razor ramon in wwf 95

• Paid Members

YMMV but I always enjoyed his matches with Dean Malenko at Slamboree and Fall Brawl 97.

His hair vs hair match against X-Pac at SummerSlam 98 is really fun. Helps that it's Kid, obviously. Can't work against Kid, can't work.

I remember him working well with DLo, their PPV match was SummerSlam 99, set up IIRC by a Raw match the night after Fully Loaded with I think may have randomly had interference from Ben Stiller. Unless that was a dream.

It's shorter than you expect but the ladder match with Benoit at Starrcade 99 for the vacant US title, I enjoyed.

Weirdly for someone I considered fairly reliable to deliver a good match for years, I struggle to remember which his best were off the top of my head.