UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Didn't Benoit get pinned after giving a superplex? In that Austin/BenoitJericho KOTR main event.

It's always what you love that ends up hurting you, it seems.

Other than when Barry Windham was 'The Stalker' in late 96 and used it as his finisher, has anyone ever won with a superplex? It's a massive move that should finish you off, but I'm honestly struggling to think of a time that it actually

Didn't the commentators make a point during Randy Orton and Sheamus about it being Cowboy Bob's finisher.
Ace was the master of The Superplex. I remember when he had a title shot against Hogan and the top rope busted, he was unable to do the move and Jesse on commentary playing up to this.

I loved Windhams roll over into the pin though. Such fluididity.

• Paid Members

(Superplex) Wasn't it Hercules move during the odd time he won in singles bouts around the time of "Power and Glory"? I remember Roma busting out a top rope splash in singles bouts he had around that time too.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Can you still get a download of Extreme Warfare Revenge (EWR), and if so can you get it with a more recent roster or am I going to transported back to 2003 lineups

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/mod-index/ew-mod-index/

This is where you want to go mate. Download EWR 4.2. That'll have a roster of 2002 I think but then you can go to the scenarios section of that website I linked you too and you can download pretty much any year you want. Then just copy those files and replace the files in the DATA folder. Job's a good one.

Can you still get a download of Extreme Warfare Revenge (EWR), and if so can you get it with a more recent roster or am I going to transported back to 2003 lineups

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/mod-index/ew-mod-index/

This is where you want to go mate. Download EWR 4.2. That'll have a roster of 2002 I think but then you can go to the scenarios section of that website I linked you too and you can download pretty much any year you want. Then just copy those files and replace the files in the DATA folder. Job's a good one.

Cheers bud, I'll give this a go next day off I get

I'd guess that its someone who's good at their craft like an Arn Anderson type, who you can rely on to have a good match with anyone, but who'll never be a star or top guy.

Austin calls them mechanics.

• Paid Members

Ah, balls. Got a piece in the next issue of FSM on wrestling language and forgot this one. AFAIK, it's "carpenter" because their skill is in building their opponent into a star.

In related trivia, the man who builds WWE's rings is genuinely called Mark Carpenter.