UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

The biggest problem the match had was that it had to follow Rock/Shamrock/Mankind in a cage, which was the balls. I watched that match more times in 48 hours than I've ever watched Austin/Undertaker/Kane.

How much are custom charges for WWE Shopzone, just noticed that WWE Shopzone seems to be cheaper then Euroshop and has better stuff, can anyone help me please.

I'm not sure if it's still the case but I bought stuff from the WWE shop 18 months ago and customs taxes were calculated at the checkout.

Other than when Barry Windham was 'The Stalker' in late 96 and used it as his finisher, has anyone ever won with a superplex? It's a massive move that should finish you off, but I'm honestly struggling to think of a time that it actually

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

That's a shame if true, I just hope we get a 2nd season of LU as he fits right in. That match against Cage was awesome.

I thought it had been confirmed LU had been renewed for a second season?
They've been renewed by el Rey and Unimas but that money won't pay for what they want to do. So it's either find a new partner or cut the budget. I'd do a Kickstarter if I were them.

With a Kickstarter the funders would want a little something for themselves, maybe a DVD of the first season and higher tiers with shirts and masks etc. I doubt it'd do well if it was just "you pay us and we put on the show".

But yeah, I hope they get the Mexico TV deal they're after.

• Paid Members

That's a shame if true, I just hope we get a 2nd season of LU as he fits right in. That match against Cage was awesome.

They've been renewed by el Rey and Unimas but that money won't pay for what they want to do. So it's either find a new partner or cut the budget. I'd do a Kickstarter if I were them.

I thought the TV networks paid the production cost? If not, who did?

• Paid Members

I thought the TV networks paid the production cost? If not, who did?

They had backers from Mexico who, if the show isn't picked up by Televisa, won't return

• Moderators

Other than when Barry Windham was 'The Stalker' in late 96 and used it as his finisher, has anyone ever won with a superplex? It's a massive move that should finish you off, but I'm honestly struggling to think of a time that it actually

Benoit beat Kevin Sullivan with one at GAB 96.

• Paid Members

Benoit beat Kevin Sullivan with one at GAB 96.

Benoit loved superplex variants. He beat Chris Jericho with a belly to back at Fall Brawl the same year, and had previously won the first Super J cup by pinning The Great Sasuke with a top rope gutwrench suplex - which looked smooth as silk.

Didn't the commentators make a point during Randy Orton and Sheamus about it being Cowboy Bob's finisher.

Edited by stevieg1980