UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I won't go into massive detail but in 2013 I slipped a disc in the middle of my back and quickly lost all feeling and strength from the waist down. I had to under go emergency spinal surgery and was in hospital for a month.

After long time care and rehab I thankfully can walk again but I also have a mild form of cerebral palsy that affects my legs and my back still causes pain and discomft. It's really important I keep my core strong and was considering DDPyoga.

Have any ukff members tried it? How difficult is it? Did it work for you? Can I only purchase DDPyoga through the US DDP website?

Sent you a message :-)

I won't go into massive detail but in 2013 I slipped a disc in the middle of my back and quickly lost all feeling and strength from the waist down. I had to under go emergency spinal surgery and was in hospital for a month.

After long time care and rehab I thankfully can walk again but I also have a mild form of cerebral palsy that affects my legs and my back still causes pain and discomft. It's really important I keep my core strong and was considering DDPyoga.

Have any ukff members tried it? How difficult is it? Did it work for you? Can I only purchase DDPyoga through the US DDP website?

Sent you a message :-)

I wouldn't mind getting thar message as well...

I've been doing the DDP Yoga for about six months straight now. Lost a few pounds, my arms and shoulders are stronger, stomach is getting nice and flat and my 30 inch jeans are getting a bit loose. I'm in better shape now than when I was 18, I'm certain of that.

I'm only actually doing the more basic workouts, but I'm doing something at least 5 days a week and whatever workout I do, I do it with as much effort as possible, so even a simple 20-25 minute yoga session gets the blood pumping.

I'd highly recommend it. There are also great alternative movements for almost everything he does, so you should be able to work with it, regardless of your limitations.

Best of luck.

I feel at the moment I really am not giving BritWres any love whatsoever and I think I need to kick this waning habit. At the minute I am enjoying the Network and enjoyed LU but that is my limit currently.

Could anyone suggest an easily accessible (DVD/Net) company out there at the minute that should be relatively easy to fall into, i.e. mayeb watch the last couple of shows and get to grips?

I appreciate that this is an exceptionally vague question but as I am in a bit of a rut at the moment, I am just looking to get involved with something so I am not just watching the Network most nights.

Cheers all.

I feel at the moment I really am not giving BritWres any love whatsoever and I think I need to kick this waning habit. At the minute I am enjoying the Network and enjoyed LU but that is my limit currently.

Could anyone suggest an easily accessible (DVD/Net) company out there at the minute that should be relatively easy to fall into, i.e. mayeb watch the last couple of shows and get to grips?

I appreciate that this is an exceptionally vague question but as I am in a bit of a rut at the moment, I am just looking to get involved with something so I am not just watching the Network most nights.

Cheers all.

Check out the Rev Pro YouTube page, very accessible.Will Ospreay vs Matt Sydal is very very good. As is Ricochet & Rich Swann v Swords of Essex. Enjoy!

Cheers all.

Check out the Rev Pro YouTube page, very accessible.Will Ospreay vs Matt Sydal is very very good. As is Ricochet & Rich Swann v Swords of Essex. Enjoy!

Give ICW On Demand a go.

Bloody brilliant, with loads of content being consistently uploaded.

Amazing value for the price!

• Paid Members

How could WCW get away with the theme the Nasty Boys used in 1993? It's the WWF "scratch" theme with lyrics over the top of it.

Is it possible that it was just some stock music? The WWF used the same piece for "Marvelous" Marc Mero's theme that WCW had used for the Renegade.

• Paid Members

On this same subject, I noticed on the old Raws from 96 on the network, WWE has Lex Luger's WCW music from the same period as the background music for the adverts for the superstar line. Anyone know what was the deal there?