General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members
Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher. Warner Herzog to be bad guy "The Zec"

I'm not overly familiar with the Reacher character but my missus has read a bunch of the books. She, like other Jack Reacher fans is pretty miffed at the casting of Cruise. In the books he's apparently an ex-military, rock hard giant of a man. Described as being 6ft 5 & 250lbs with fists like sledgehammers.

Stop being a bitch.. ED209 looks pretty much the same, except a bit sleeker, and you couldn't see anything of what Robocop is going to look like.

Meow!

ed-209-500x263.jpg

He looks, like he has failed an audition for the Transformers/Robotech and got offered Robocop as a last resort :laugh:. Certainly not something you could cuddle up to and be the same clumsy but loveable oaf from the original Robocop :thumbsup:

From Wikipedia:

Richard Harris was an Irish actor... perhaps best known for his roles as Frank the Irish Seaman in Wrestling Ernest Hemingway and Albus Dumbledore in the first two films in the Harry Potter series, his final works.

:angry: I fucking hate Wikipedia sometimes.

• Paid Members
Fassbender for Assassins Creed Movie

Great choice for me. Ubisoft are developing this themselves so the story has to be similar to the games. Not sure how people who dont know the games will think of the story though. No news on if Fassbender will be Desmond but i can see him being both

He's too old for Desmond and too white for Ezio or Altair.