General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members
I didn't give a shit either way before, but now you've got your panties in such a bunch I really feel like discussing some superhero film minutiae. What you got for me, Big Jobs? Hit me worth some unsubstantiated rumors.

Anthony Mackie rumoured to be playing the Falcon in Captain America : Winter Soldier, shitty and unsubstantiated enough for you?

anthony-mackie.JPG

457860-falcon550.jpg

Falcon's a good friend to Cap in this story so it could be a pretty good role.

Not really new news but just as I think the Vampire genre has finally been done to death I find out that Neil Jordan has taken another stab at it with a film called Byzantium - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1531901/

Could be interesting though I don't think there has been any real new on it for ages now.

• Paid Members
Looks fantastic. Always great to see Amy Adams in anything

Even the new Superman film?! :)

Is she in that, too? Probably needs a new house.

Is Anson Mount in this one?

I loved Amy Adams as Jim's bird in The Office, but hadn't seen her in films till The Muppets. I wasn't huge on that, but she was a treat in it. Would definitely give a film a go just because she's in it, (other than bloody Superman, obviously).

• Paid Members

She's awesome in Catch Me If You Can (which is underrated on the whole). I might watch Doubt tonight as she's in that, too, and I've been meaning to watch that for ages.

Fuck, Catch Me If You Can! Of course! I love that, but haven't seen it probably since it first came out, and totally forgot that was her.

Very underrated that, probably just pips The Departed for my favourite DiCaprio flick too.