General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

I for one am really bored of all the comic book shit in this thread. Given that only maybe 1 in every 10 supercomicbookgheromovies is actually even worth watching, they could certainly be relegated to their own thread, leaving this for more worthwhile output.

• Paid Members
And superhero movies are movies.

I for one am really bored of all the comic book shit in this thread. they could certainly be relegated to their own thread, leaving this for more worthwhile output.

I'd be all for a thread for people to discuss their favourite and upcoming comic book movies but it's not necessary, they are movies and belong in either here or the "just watched" thread, to say that they shouldn't be here because you don't like them is ridiculous, no one is in here posting rumours or wish casting about superhero movies, a new Superman poster or news about a sequel to Captain America belong here as much as any other movie news. wanker

• Paid Members
I'd be all for a thread for people to discuss their favourite and upcoming comic book movies but it's not necessary

Why did you create such a thread in the first place then?

Edited by Gladstone Small

• Moderators
I for one am really bored of all the comic book shit in this thread. Given that only maybe 1 in every 10 supercomicbookgheromovies is actually even worth watching, they could certainly be relegated to their own thread, leaving this for more worthwhile output.

I didn't give a shit either way before, but now you've got your panties in such a bunch I really feel like discussing some superhero film minutiae. What you got for me, Big Jobs? Hit me worth some unsubstantiated rumors.

I hear they're really trying to lock Ryan Reynolds in for the Deadpool movie. I'd much rather it be Sean Williams Scott, and I've heard that name floating around also.

• Paid Members
I'd be all for a thread for people to discuss their favourite and upcoming comic book movies but it's not necessary

Why did you create such a thread in the first place then?

That was a weak attempt, it proved it wasn't necessary by withering away, I didn't know in advance obviously.

I know liking movies is "your thing" but guess what? Everyone fucking likes movies, some people even like different movies to the ones you like, just let people enjoy themselves, if they like superhero movies why the fuck should it concern you? Because every few days you need to read 2 lines about the next Iron man film? So what? Chill out.

• Moderators
I hear they're really trying to lock Ryan Reynolds in for the Deadpool movie.

There's only one Dead Pool movie that matters:-

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xiuizz_th...1988_shortfilms

Car chases are almost always boring. This one was no exception.

Chill out.

Yeah Gladders, stop swearing and calling someone a wanker because they don't ike the same films as you.

:laugh: brilliant

• Paid Members
That was a weak attempt, it proved it wasn't necessary by withering away, I didn't know in advance obviously.

I know liking movies is "your thing" but guess what? Everyone fucking likes movies, some people even like different movies to the ones you like, just let people enjoy themselves, if they like superhero movies why the fuck should it concern you? Because every few days you need to read 2 lines about the next Iron man film? So what? Chill out.

What the fuck are you on about? I'm not denying anybody the pleasure of enjoying or discussing these movies. I'm not wielding an e-fire extinguisher here.

If anything I was trying to do people who want to discuss this stuff a favour by moving it to its own thread. These things are so prevalent now that they would sustain their own thread easily.

• Paid Members
I hear they're really trying to lock Ryan Reynolds in for the Deadpool movie.

There's only one Dead Pool movie that matters:-

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xiuizz_th...1988_shortfilms

Car chases are almost always boring. This one was no exception.

I'm not talking to you any more. It was a remote control bomb-car chasing Clint Eastwood, how is that not brilliant? I'm never watching Bullitt with you.