Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

The Sheffield show was a lot of fun. The top 3 fights were all entertaining.

Brook/De Luca didnt answer too many questions as there was a notable gulf in class, but De Luca was game as shit until he was knocked out. Perfect kind of opponent for Kell but not a great guage for where he's at in terms of world level. If De Luca had hung on the 12 i would have won £185 though ?

Edited by Egg Shen

As someone who was a Tyson worshipping teen from a council estate at the time, I kind of wished he was called Mike Gay so all the two can Van Dammes on the estate would have to have a different name for their staffies. Every fucking one was called Tyson, it seemed. 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

As someone who was a Tyson worshipping teen from a council estate at the time, I kind of wished he was called Mike Gay so all the two can Van Dammes on the estate would have to have a different name for their staffies. Every fucking one was called Tyson, it seemed. 

And then there was Tyson Gay, so you kind of got your wish in one instance

Tyan Booth's Youtube channel has been deleted. 

Can't say as I am surprised. He's been pushing his luck lately. Bringing up that Barry Hearn was listed in Jeffrey Epstein's little black book, saying that Kugan Cassius was possibly responsible for McGregor's alleged sexual assaults, comparing Adam Smith to Fred West, etc.