Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

Scumbag.

He will get found out as a fighter as well, undisciplined at such a young age.  Not to many role models left in boxing anymore....other than big Tyson Fury! No its sad more boxers dont have decent press or reputations. Was gutted when the story came out about Josh Taylor being a bit of a prick not to long ago, he’s my favourite boxer and probably the only real top 5-10 pound for pound world fighter from the UK. Was a one off by all accounts though. 

Kell Brook next week, dont know to much about his opponent. If he looks good i’d love to see Brook/Crawford but apparently after Crawford/Khan done shite numbers it’s a no goer. 

• Paid Members

only Usyk can save us now.

It feels like another reset for Kell Brook, i didnt even realise he hadn't fought last year until recently. He's back training with Ingle which is a good sign, i aint sure what was going on for the Zerafa fight. I have no idea who Mark DeLuca is but this seems very much like a fight to tell us whether or not Kell has anything left in the tank. Im just happy to have to some live fights back on a Saturday night.

• Paid Members

well it appears Youtube boxing isnt going anywhere. We can expect a Jake Paul/KSI fight at some point in the summer and it'll likely be massive

Eddie Hearn said post-fight Paul/Gib drew over 100,000 new subscribers to DAZN and if their business struggles are to be believed you know they are gonna push for more of it. A Logan Paul/Antonio Brown fight is in the cards too. The Paul/Gib fight has done over 2.8 million views on Sky Sports youtube channel in 3 days. The 3 World Title fights that were on the card have done a total of 107,000 combined. 

The card itself was pretty good. Luke Keeler certainly didnt embarass himself after the worsr start imaginable but was outclassed. The performance of Tevin Farmer was the most interesting thing on the night. He was sent for scans post-fight that revealed he was fine but he had weird nervous tics all night, it may be something hes always had and can control but in this fight it was very noticable. Good fight though, there's gonna be an instant rematch.

oh and anyone catch Umar from IFL getting into some shit? a bunch of old tweets of him trolling fighters from a few years back have surfaced, he's deleted his twitter and Kuggan has said it's being dealt with. Past always comes back to haunt you.

14 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

oh and anyone catch Umar from IFL getting into some shit? a bunch of old tweets of him trolling fighters from a few years back have surfaced, he's deleted his twitter and Kuggan has said it's being dealt with. Past always comes back to haunt you.

His Tweets have been picked up by the UKFF’s favourite online paper, The Mail.

Called Fury a crackhead cunt and The Scousers all Bindippers. He was 16 at the time. He’ll be ousted by Kugan i guess, just a shame it’ll probably ruin his career. Imagine if all the things you said at 16 come back to haunt you. Or in this places case as little as ten years ago!

• Paid Members

Yeh, Warren sounded quite disappointed that the bidding war happened to see where the fight would land. Said that delay is what led to there be doing no conference over here.

Speaking of BT Box Office: