*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

This has probably been posted before but I've never seen it.

Backstage footage from the WCW Great American Bash in 1988;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=AP-23PI-wcc

I'm only 10 minutes in and already I've seen Hawk snorting coke and Arn Anderson pulling down his kegs and showing his arse to the camera. Everyone's off their tits and coked up, Hawk and Dr Death especially.

This has probably been posted before but I've never seen it.

Backstage footage from the WCW Great American Bash in 1988;

Well I haven't and it was great, so nice find. Absolute mentalists.

Coke or not, Hawk sounds like a complete roaster though. I can imagine loads of folk just tried to dodge him backstage.

-----

I've been finished with all current day wrestling for a year or more now, so i'm always looking for stuff from the days when wrestling was good to keep me interested. Right now, if i'm on youtube, chances are i'm on Richard Land's page which is an absolute goldmine, not only of rare matches, but loads of full WWF cards from the mid 80s up to '90 from all the big arenas - with new ones seemingly uploaded on a daily basis.  I knew that MSG shows were taped and aired in full up until just after WM8, and that you got the odd match from some of the other big arenas - Boston/Maple Leaf Gardens, Copps, Philly Spectrum & LA Sports Arena... on Prime Time until 89/90, but I had no idea all these aired in full on local networks.

They're very cool. Not exactly PPV level matches, but they're not normally phoned in house show non-efforts either. In some ways they're actually better than TV matches as they don't have the same restrictions, there's more crowd interaction etc. Especially when watching the likes of the Fabulous Rougeau Brothers and other such great arsehole heels.

I just hope he's still got plenty more of them to put up!

Edited by Reznor

• Moderators

Richard Land's youtube is the best channel on there. The fact he uploaded an episode of the super rare pre-september 1986 incarnation of WWF Superstars of Wrestling means he's welcome at my house for a cup of tea anytime.

• Paid Members

Richard Land's youtube is the best channel on there. The fact he uploaded an episode of the super rare pre-september 1986 incarnation of WWF Superstars of Wrestling means he's welcome at my house for a cup of tea anytime.

just subscribed!