[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

15 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Lord Jesus Oh My God GIF - Lord Jesus Oh My God Unbelievable - Discover &  Share GIFs

15 hours ago, PunkStep said:

But why

Not thread related but I’m not a person who votes for a party or a leader, nor am I a voter who blindly votes for any party. I am of the view that I vote for the candidate that I think has the best plans and support for my constituency. Over the years I have voted for all 3 parties. But there is no way I could ever vote Labour again after what it has done to my town and the cover ups it did in order to protect abusers instead of victims. I’m from Rotherham and the council and mps allowed systematic abuse of children so I would vote for anyone except them 

plus I could never vote for a party who had that idiot in charge from 2015-20

back to thread.

10 minutes ago, Sheffbag said:

Not thread related but I’m not a person who votes for a party or a leader, nor am I a voter who blindly votes for any party. I am of the view that I vote for the candidate that I think has the best plans and support for my constituency. Over the years I have voted for all 3 parties. But there is no way I could ever vote Labour again after what it has done to my town and the cover ups it did in order to protect abusers instead of victims. I’m from Rotherham and the council and mps allowed systematic abuse of children so I would vote for anyone except them 

plus I could never vote for a party who had that idiot in charge from 2015-20

back to thread.

Please take this bollox to the Tory Cunt thread or something.

Back on thread, lovely Andrea Love, immunologist from the Unbiased Science podcast.

spacer.png

She can bunsen my beaker, litmus my test etc etc

Here is a video of her looking nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
12 minutes ago, RalphyV2 said:

Not sure if she is really that unknown, but Emer Kenny ("dusty" in Father Brown) has recently caught my attention, wow!

article_full@1x.jpg

She was in a really good Channel 4 series earlier in the year called The Curse as well. Hope it gets a second one.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

She was in a really good Channel 4 series earlier in the year called The Curse as well. Hope it gets a second one.

Really struggled to finish that due to Tom Davis getting on my nerves. 

Emer Kenny was also in Eastenders (and it’s spin-off E20) as Zsa Zsa. The blue in her hair back then really done it for me. 

14 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

They’re filming the second one now. 

She wrote and stared in Karen Pirie a few months ago which wasn’t too bad either. 

Rick Edwards has done well for himself there. 

On 11/22/2022 at 2:35 PM, wordsfromlee said:

They’re filming the second one now. 

She wrote and stared in Karen Pirie a few months ago which wasn’t too bad either. 

Rick Edwards has done well for himself there. 

In fairness, have you seen Rick Edwards? They’re both doing well for themselves.