John Amos

The UKFF Betting Topic

Went each-way on 3 different horses, one of the being Tiger Roll. That means I ended up with a tidy £1 profit. There'll be an open bag of crisps on the table for everyone to help themselves to in my local pub tonight, on me.

Masters 2019

Jordan Spieth - to win 25/1 @ Skybet

Charley Hoffman - each way 100/1 @ Skybet

Matt Kuchar - each way 50/1 @ Bet365

Skybet doing 10 places on each way which is pretty generous, albeit the odds are a little less to compensate for the extra place(s). Spieth is a great price at 25/1 in "price boost" section on Skybet to win outright and i felt Kuchar is good value as he has been pretty hot in the last few weeks' tournaments. Hoffman is a bit of a wildcard but he has done OK at Augusta in the past but has a tendency for the wheels to come off in the latter stages if he's in with a chance.....fingers crossed we don't see that happening!

Stay away from Jon Rahm. 16's sounds good, but he's not got the temprement for Augusta. E/W value, espeically with bookies paying 8-10 places look at Paul Casey. Curently around 25s, he won't win but he's well worth an E/W. Has a great record there.