The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

9 hours ago, Max Power said:

Christ after my day yesterday I wouldn't bother!

1.30 - Battleoverdoyen has been my long term fancy. But his trainers horses all ran shite yesterday so I'm unsure. I don't like Champ. Beakstown could outrun the odds.

2.10 - Delta Work likewise. Although it's now 3/1 which should be a gift if it turns up in any kind of form

2.50 - pick something at a big price and back it each way with Coral. They're paying 7 places each way. I've done Burbank and Ballyandy.

3.30 - Altior only loses via act of god. 

4.10 - I don't like the favourite but can't find anything to beat it. Pick something at a big price that's run well in the race before. Maybe Joesies Orders.

4.50 - Lethal Steps was a big fancy of mine, but again it's the same stable as the other fancies.

5 30- Envoi Allan Is also the same!

--

Basically if Gordon Elliot's horses run well today then I'm in clover. Momentum can be a big thing at Cheltenham though, so if the first goes in then get stuck into the others.

1.30 - Beakstown 

2.10 - Delta Work

2.50 - Ballyandy/Burbank 

3.30 and 4.10 - No Bet

4.50 - Lethal Steps and Torpillo

5.30 - Envoi Allen

Cheers - only Tiger Roll saved an awful day today!

Go again tomorrow!

• Paid Members

Rubbish yesterday but let's go again today. Still up on the week

Lostintranslation
Aaron Lad
Road To Respect
Top Notch
Didero Vallis
Concertista
Any Second Now

The one in the 4.50 Concertista is an odd entry. First run over hurdles in this race by a trainer who doesn't need to throw one in for the run and Owners who are not just there for the day out. Big price but each way shout I think. 

Thursday is usually the hardest day of the week, which doesn't bode well for me as I've not had a sniff really this week.

1.30 Voix De Reve 

2.10 Cuneo/Champers On Ice

2.50 Monalee

3.30 Bacardys 

4.10 Kings Odyssey/Gardefort 

4.50 Posh Trish

5.30 Captain Chaos/Touch Kick

-

Good luck all.

3 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Rubbish yesterday but let's go again today. Still up on the week

Lostintranslation
Aaron Lad
Road To Respect
Top Notch
Didero Vallis
Concertista
Any Second Now

The one in the 4.50 Concertista is an odd entry. First run over hurdles in this race by a trainer who doesn't need to throw one in for the run and Owners who are not just there for the day out. Big price but each way shout I think. 

Jeez. Proper heart in mouth stuff that. Gutted for you.

Classic. You had 3 winners that you told us after they had won. Then when the only other one that you'd mentioned (which was a strong favourite) lost, you miraculously cashed out.

I haven't had a sniff all week, but at least I'm putting my losers up for all to see!

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Classic. You had 3 winners that you told us after they had won. Then when the only other one that you'd mentioned (which was a strong favourite) lost, you miraculously cashed out.

I haven't had a sniff all week, but at least I'm putting my losers up for all to see!

Genuinely sat in a bowling alley laughing about my luck. After my abysmal Tuesday this was great. Going in large with a mate tomorrow so will post my picks later. 

Sister was there today with my bets so has probably won a few hundred knowing her.