The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

11 hours ago, Max Power said:

5.30 - God knows. Joseph O'Brien likes his horse, but I can't remember the name. If in doubt, back something that's won on soft and won in a field of at least 12. Usually that gives you the winner.

Relegate had 2 runs, one on soft and one on heavy. It had won twice, in a field of 12 and in a field of 14. Wins at 25s  did I back it? Did I fuck.

A truly woeful day.

• Moderators

Other than 5 e/w on Black Op and 10 win on Presenting Percy I got fucking bummed today. I thought Min was For The Win, but you can't knock Altior. Class Horse.

WHo's looking forward to laughing at Cue Card in the Ryanair tomorrow?

• Paid Members

I got bummed today like I was swimming in a pool at Michael Barrymore's house. Nothing won but everything finished between 2nd and 6th. 

Cue Card will either fall or finish 2nd tomorrow. I was there when he won the Champion Bumper, you could have heard a pin drop. They should retire him now, he deserves the rest. 

Just a watching day for me. A difficult day anyway, but there's been so much rain I wanted to check the ground and have a look for tomorrow.

Cue Card has just pulled up bless him. Happy retirement old boy. The ground looks very soft.

Looking at the rest of the day, Lami Serge will finish 2nd in the next after getting out battled up the hill. Laurina should win, but the ground is an unknown. Front runners in the 4.10. Maybe Willie May. 

I'm having a good luck at tomorrow's cards ready for a proper assault.