The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Me at the end of Cheltenham:

spacer.png

Me today after multiple wins in the football: 

spacer.png

The best being backing Fulham, and cashing out as soon as they scored, and then backing United to win. A very lovely win on that. 

And then getting behind Barcelona at 1-0 down at a quite frankly ridiculous 4/1. Just wish I'd put more on!

54 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

After my previous good week I had accumulators of 190/1 and 201/1 fall short by one result each. Needless to say Bayern Munich can get in the shizer.

I like to put on an overnight accumulator on Argentine and Mexican games.

Makes waking up a bit more bearable as there is something to look forward to other than the drudgery of life.

• Paid Members
On 3/14/2023 at 7:14 PM, Mr_Danger said:

Sporting, Benfica, Porto, Ajax, Feyenord and PSV are like a cheat code for Acca boosting. 

I decided to have a go at this cheat code. Added in Celtic, Rangers, PSG and Munich. Was full of confidence. Celtic, Rangers and Benfica had all won… then it went to shit. Just my luck. 

1 minute ago, TheBurningRed said:

I decided to have a go at this cheat code. Added in Celtic, Rangers, PSG and Munich. Was full of confidence. Celtic, Rangers and Benfica had all won… then it went to shit. Just my luck. 

Tough this weekend with Ajax playing Feyenoord and Porto away at the decent Braga. Adding PSG always feels like free money but having watched them a few times in the interest  of a bet they are quite woeful and can m be complete shithouses. Almost certainly not worth the measly odds you get on them. There’s an idea for an alternative odds busting bet, Spurs, Liverpool and PSG to lose.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 3/20/2023 at 11:57 AM, TheBurningRed said:

Almost a month old reply here, but until this season, Olympiacos were smashing for this too. Always generous odds especially in their away games, although they're having a poor time of it this year.

• Paid Members

Corach Rambler, you beauty. One of the seven horses I done and got him at 10/1 and won a good amount. Brutal race as always. Those three horses leading the way without jockeys had me panicking. Was only a matter of time before one cut across and caused problems.