The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Skybet are doing max bet £20 cash back if your horse loses in the first today, they usually do this for the first race every day at a big festival.

they only let me do £5 on it, but I picked Rachael so all good. 

Afternoon lads thought I'd check in.

Made a total of £2.70 yesterday - so you haven't missed much.

Today's racing is so boring. 3 massive long odds on chances and a flat race. 

Having said that, I really don't like Fact To File in this. Never run over this far on this ground. It's by far the best horse in the race, but I think it's too fast for this. I've backed Sandor Clegane at 28s - finished 3rd last year, just a length or so behind Stay Away Fay. Go on The Hound.

My other two bets are Harpers Brook in the 4.40, who's bent as sin and will probably try and pull himself up. Or he'll win. One of the two. The other one is Brazil in the 2.50.

Oh and don't back anything trained by Nicky Henderson. His horses are all pulling up and falling out the back of the TV.

Edit: Sandor Clegane is now 12s. Christ they've backed it from the price this morning.

Edited by Max Power

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Tricky Nicky has pulled all his horses now Max. No Jonbon today, no Shishkin in the Gold Cup. He is saying that they can't find anything wrong but that there is obviously something the matter with them. None went a yard yesterday. 

Correction. There are still a few running but like Max says, stay away from them for safety. 

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands
Correction

Liverpool, or should I say Sparta Prague, kindly provided last night, so we're backing Storm Heart to win in the 1.30 and each way on Ethical Diamond as I like the name.

#WoolyBaconsTipsForTheDay

Anyone else today we should be backing?

• Paid Members

I've done a wooly lucky 15 on the last 4 races. Not each way because I'm not mental. Galopin de Champs, It's On The Line, Dinoblue and Quai de Bourbon all at relatively short prices. My round Robin on the first 3 is each way. Salver, Westport Cove, Lecky Watson. 

Had a good day yesterday after a blank Wednesday. Golden Ace scooting in was a real bonus. 

Skybet had the "money back as cash" again today (didn't show up for me on Wednesday or Thursday) I picked the third favourite and it won. So I'm a whopping 45 up from those, I had two other £1 jobs that lost but not bad. Now I'm in profit I'm tempted by the Gold Cup

Absolute shocker yesterday with two of my nags just being beaten at the post, but I backed Wolves to win at 1-0 down, and cashed out for a lovely £25 win and they then went on and lost! The sweetest cash out feeling.

So I'm happy AND Houchen is happy. 

I had a 8 game both teams to score acca coming in for a nice £245 win. Guess which Spursy bastards couldn’t even get a consolation goal whilst getting mullered by Fulham.

Edited by Mr_Danger

46 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I had a 8 team both teams to score acca coming in for a nice £245 win. Guess which Spursy bastards couldn’t even get a consolation goal whilst getting mullered by Fulham.

Nah bollocks, this is on you. You've been warned once, and you continue to do it. 

If you continue to bet on them you absolutely do not deserve to win. Please heed this warning. There can be no more.

Shitspurs being the only team to let me down yesterday gave me a free £5 bet that I  put on another 8 game BTTS acca. 15/16 teams again but this time I’d already cashed out at £111. Fucking Inter lost me £285 though otherwise it’d be a week of chippy teas in Chez Danger.