EURO 2024

Weezenal

• Paid Members

I don't know anyone can be proud of Scotland after that effort. They weren't even a slight goal threat across any of the games and were objectively the worst team in the tournament, including Poland. Che Adams could be the worst football player in the whole thing, too.

I thought it was a penalty, the guy’s knee cleans out Armstrong’s standing leg. But the Scots were incredibly poor, the lack of invention or even intent to get forward makes England look like Brazil ‘70. 

22 hours ago, I Bent My Wookie said:

Worst part is that penalty was never a penalty. It's that idiot. McCoist trying to find anything to shout about. 

I didn't think it was a penalty. Armstrong had the chance to shoot and tries to win a penalty instead. 

Clarke will use that as deflection tactics. He got it wrong but just won't admit it. He will still be manager as SFA won't want to pay him off and he knows his next job will be at Johnstone so he won't quit.

Honestly I'm not embarrassed or angry we went out, I'm embarrassed and angry to go out with no dignity. He played for a draw in each match, hoping we might get something in 1 match. 

• Paid Members

Well that was three minutes of my life I won't be getting back. 

He had the ball and rather than shoot he thought he'd try and draw the foul to win a penalty. 

• Paid Members
On 6/24/2024 at 7:49 AM, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't know anyone can be proud of Scotland after that effort. They weren't even a slight goal threat across any of the games and were objectively the worst team in the tournament, including Poland. Che Adams could be the worst football player in the whole thing, too.

Given our performance in Qatar, I can’t even think of crowing.

But I hope that Joe Jordan was really miserable afterwards. 

• Paid Members

I'm staying at my parent's house at the moment, looking after my mum whilst my dad is in hospital for minor surgery. I've now made my mum sit through two of the dullest games I can remember. She's getting on, who knows how many more years she's got on this earth. Utter shite.