AEW Revolution

Devon Malcolm

5 hours ago, 2Xtreme_lives said:

I've not seen a bump like darbys where I've openly gast with shock with how it shattered etc. Stunned me

I only saw the main event but I'll be watching the rest in the coming days and not to rush it 

I yelled fuck when he did it. It was one of the most crazy things I've seen. Blood everywhere 

That Darby bump was absolutely ridiculous and I don’t mean that in a good way, what an utter idiot. Someone needs to have a word with him sooner rather than later, the lads going to be crippled before he is 40. 

Just now, Joe Blog said:

That Darby bump was absolutely ridiculous and I don’t mean that in a good way, what an utter idiot. Someone needs to have a word with him sooner rather than later, the lads going to be crippled before he is 40. 

He doesn't care.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

So I wasn’t the only one who thought when surfer sting appeared on stage that good old Steve had for his last match cut, dyed his hair right? Right?

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

So I wasn’t the only one who thought when surfer sting appeared on stage that good old Steve had for his last match cut, dyed his hair right? Right?

I assumed the whole crowd thought that with the cheer he got!

• Awards Moderator
Posted (edited)

The one time I skip the preshow and PAC has a return vignette on it! I love his little Newcastle videos so much. That’s the High Level Bridge! He’s sat at Grey’s Monument! I was there yesterday!

The women’s tag should have replaced the Scramble on the main show, Christian is great, I love watching Eddie with a big crowd behind him, Takeshita and Ospreay are ridiculous (what a match), I’d have gone even further with the world title match and have Hangman laugh in Swerve’s face after the match, Darby’s bump made me feel ill, Sting is fantastic. Very good show.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

This was all kinds of stupid obviously with regard to Allin's own safety, but what about those at ringside who didn't ask to be showered in glass shards? Watch the last couple of seconds - the woman in the pink top looks like she got her hand sliced when she grabbed the railing. I guess the mutants that attend GCW shows and the like are used to that sort of thing, but this was a comparatively mainstream crowd there to see one of their favourite wrestlers from their childhood retire, not be unwilling participants in an indie death match. Safest wrestling company in the world my arse, Tony.

But yes, long live the Stinger 🦂

Edited by TheLoon

6 minutes ago, TheLoon said:

This was all kinds of stupid obviously with regard to Allin's own safety, but what about those at ringside who didn't ask to be showered in glass shards? Watch the last couple of seconds - the woman in the pink top looks like she got her hand sliced when she grabbed the railing. I guess the mutants that attend GCW shows and the like are used to that sort of thing, but this was a comparatively mainstream crowd there to see one of their favourite wrestlers from their childhood retire, not be unwilling participants in an indie death match. Safest wrestling company in the world my arse, Tony.

But yes, long live the Stinger 🦂

When i've had my hand sliced open. I too will brush down my top with the same hand, reach down risking further injury on other shards and then fix my hair.

• Paid Members

Willing to be corrected, but it's actually safety glass he's gone through, isn't it? The sort you get in cars that break into cubes. So though it cut Allin's back up because he went through it at speed and landed in it with force, it's very unlikely to have cut anyone in the audience. All of the cuts are small, rather than big slices you'd expect with just a normal pane.

I'm not in anyway suggesting its a perfectly safe bump, by the way. I just don't think it was that dangerous for bystanders. 

2 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

When i've had my hand sliced open. I too will brush down my top with the same hand, reach down risking further injury on other shards and then fix my hair

Not everyone notices cuts right away, shock and adrenaline can mean it takes a while. I’ve sliced fingers while preparing food and only noticed when the onions are turning red. 

@gmoney Yeah it certainly looks that way. That camera angle doesn’t show the whole picture but was someone lying on the glass and moved out of the way? Otherwise it looks like the berk just threw himself through the glass.