AEW Revolution

Devon Malcolm

My 6 year old lad finally showed an interest in watching wrestling so I put two matches on for him. His main reaction to Ospreay and Takeshita was “How!?” and “He’s like a super hero!”. He then talked about how he wants to to be a wrestler and take on the Danger name to pick up entertaining dozens of sports hall dwellers for years to come. Then I put Sting on and I explained what was happening over the emotional intro video. He then proceeded to ball his eyes out and ask why they are hurting an old man to the point that by the end of the match kayfabe was shattered his mum was fuming with me and he’s not sure he wants to ever watch wrestling again. I’ll try Smackdown tomorrow.

Edited by Mr_Danger

1 minute ago, Mr_Danger said:

My 6 year old lad finally showed an interest in watching wrestling so I put two matches on for him. His main reaction to Ospreay and Takeshita was “How!?” and “He’s like a super hero!”. He then talked about how he wants to to be a wrestler and take on the Danger name to pick up entertaining dozens of sports hall dwellers for years to come. Then I put Sting on and he I explained what was happening over the emotional intro video. He then proceeded to ball his eyes out and ask why they are hurting an old man to the point that by the end of the match kayfabe was shattered his mum was fuming with me and he’s not sure he wants to ever watch wrestling again. I’ll try Smackdown tomorrow.

Great, another tribal fan.