AEW Revolution

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

It wouldn’t be a true return to form for AEW unless they put out an absolutely phenomenal Countdown show, filled with incredible footage that should have probably aired on the proper TV shows.

We’re back, lads.

Blow away stuff. The sit-down interviews with Hangman, Swerve and Joe are amazing. Hangman in particular. Fully channeling 1997 Bret Hart, losing his mind, explaining his frustrations at the fans chanting for the man who broke into his house. All whilst looking like this. No man should have this much sex appeal. It’s dangerous.

IMG_7728.thumb.jpeg.cca955382ee1c2a3d21a01d739009a04.jpeg

But yeah. Get yourself a bowl of cornflakes and get on the Sting stuff on this show. Unbelievable. Everyone putting him over, interspersed with all the clips and photos from the past. Beautiful. And then I dare anyone to sit through that final video montage and not get teary eyes or a lump in your throat. Fantastic. Cannot wait for tomorrow night. Easily the best built AEW pay per view in years. Fucking buzzing.

• Paid Members
On 2/29/2024 at 11:25 PM, NavigatorFan said:

If you are ordering the event on Triller TV it is better to log on to the web based version as you are charged in $ rather than £.

I have AEW+ so the event was £19.99 on the app but $19.99 on the website. Paid by PayPal and it came out to £16.52

I've got AEW+ too and watch Triller via a Roku stick, I bought it through the Triller app and it was £13.99.

• Paid Members

Trying to come up with a finish, is it too Vince Russo to imagine Hangman losing on purpose, giving Joe the win, to spite Swerve?

I’m not talking Finger Poke of Doom or anything, but Joe catching Hangman in a choke, Hangman unable to escape, realising he’s fucked, and as he sees Swerve running in to make the save he decided he’d rather tap and lose to Joe than allow Swerve the opportunity to still win. Maybe flip him off as he does it. Bastard broke into his house, after all!

2 hours ago, Supremo said:

Trying to come up with a finish, is it too Vince Russo to imagine Hangman losing on purpose, giving Joe the win, to spite Swerve?

I’m not talking Finger Poke of Doom or anything, but Joe catching Hangman in a choke, Hangman unable to escape, realising he’s fucked, and as he sees Swerve running in to make the save he decided he’d rather tap and lose to Joe than allow Swerve the opportunity to still win. Maybe flip him off as he does it. Bastard broke into his house, after all!

I might have wrote it on this forum, but is there a way to use the Summerslam 97 finish for this? Hangman swings for Swerve, lays out Joe. Swerve gets rid of Hangman and gets the win while Hangman tries to break up the pin but is just too late. Him and Swerve lock eyes as the ref counts to 3. Swerve wins.

On 2/29/2024 at 6:00 PM, The King Of Swing said:

Do you have a PS4? 

I order PPV's through the Triller/FITE app on my phone and then watch them the following day on my PS4 Pro browser, rarely have I had any problems.

No mate not a gamer. I'm a non gaming dinosaur ha ha 

1 hour ago, no user name said:

No I was replying separately. Although they were pretty similar posts 

If you press the little plus on the posts you can reply to multiple ones in the same post. Press the + and then quote and away you go.