AEW Revolution

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I'm pretty sure it will be just a one-fall multi-man match, that's normally what a scramble match entails on the indies. 

There's a qualifier for one of the empty spots on Collision - Dante Martin vs. Bryan Keith vs. Penta El Cero Miedo. I was saying in the Dynamite thread that it's odd given how much time and effort has been expended on CMLL during the build for this PPV that there's no CMLL talent on the card, but that could mean there's an opening for Penta in that match, depending how much faith you put in the report that part of the deal is CMLL talent and non-CMLL Mexican wrestlers can't appear on the same shows.

• Paid Members

YouTube appears to be considerably cheaper than Triller (if you're not on AEW+ which I'm not any more) and I'm not sure why? 

Assuming YouTube won't insert ads on paid content even if you're not a Premium subscriber? 

2 hours ago, Statto said:

YouTube appears to be considerably cheaper than Triller (if you're not on AEW+ which I'm not any more) and I'm not sure why? 

Assuming YouTube won't insert ads on paid content even if you're not a Premium subscriber? 

Well you're paying for the event so hopefully not 

• Paid Members
Just now, no user name said:

Yeah I know but I can't access it. I don't have a decent computer and my TV is about ten years old and don't have a way to get fight on it. 

Smartphone? Otherwise firestick or the like is always a recommendation to get apps on your tv

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, no user name said:

Well firesticks don't work as it's an old TV. Can mirror YouTube from my phone onto my TV though. Can you do that with fight? 

How does a 10 year old TV not except a fire stick? It’s an hdmi input. You can mirror Triller but that will depend how. I know it supports Apple TV and Firestick casting through experience.

@Stattolooks like it’s cheaper on YT as it’s a rental. With triller it’s on your account to watch whenever, this looks like it’s only a week you have. As it’s only £3 (I assume as I have AEW+), it’s a no brainer 

IMG_2914.jpeg

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

1 hour ago, no user name said:

Yeah I know but I can't access it. I don't have a decent computer and my TV is about ten years old and don't have a way to get fight on it. 

Do you have a PS4? 

I order PPV's through the Triller/FITE app on my phone and then watch them the following day on my PS4 Pro browser, rarely have I had any problems.