It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

Just now, wandshogun09 said:

Not a bad idea. I do dip into the threads on here for Raw and Smackdown from time to time anyway and it did help that Mania had all those pre-match video packages that kind of brought me up to speed on what was going on. Maybe I’ll ease myself in with the old ‘Big Four’ first. Maybe I’ll see you lot in the SummerSlam thread! 

Honestly, you can do the weekly shows through the WWE Instagram reels alone and then as @Devon Malcolm says the PPV's are pretty much always a high quality watch these days.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

For those disappointed that Austin didn’t show up, fear not. As the last man to hold the winged eagle belt, he had to nip home to Texas to pick it up to present to Cody tonight. Bit of Brasso on it, job done.

Don’t get my hopes up!  That would be great.

I wonder if Punk is on the WhatsApp to Austin every week, trying to get that dream match.  Honestly, everyone is back in the Fed , let’s make it happen!

• Paid Members

I know it's been framed that Rollins has been made to look a chump this weekend but I honestly think it's the best period he's had since The Shield. I was thinking about his match with McIntyre and once again his story/character work was great because he didn't pay the slightest attention to CM Punk. That played into what he said to him about not even thinking about him. He's had a superb couple of days.

2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I know it's been framed that Rollins has been made to look a chump this weekend but I honestly think it's the best period he's had since The Shield. I was thinking about his match with McIntyre and once again his story/character work was great because he didn't pay the slightest attention to CM Punk. That played into what he said to him about not even thinking about him. He's had a superb couple of days.

I saw someone of Twitter mention that over this weekend Rollins was involved in 3 matches - 2 of which main events - across 2 different storylines. He put in a hell of a shift.

1 hour ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Do we reckon they'll be a new belt tonight then? Cody teased it. 

Definitely a re-name I think.   Get rid of the Universal.

At the Q&A on Thursday Cody said if he wins he's just calling it the WWE Championship, no matter what WWE call it.   I'm sure he was just announced as being new WWE Undisputed Champion when he won too.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Do we reckon they'll be a new belt tonight then? Cody teased it. 

Hopefully in the same vain as Cena, Edge, Rock and Austin, it’s a custom and instead of the WWE logo, it’s his tattoo. Big and gaudy. 

• Paid Members
Just now, gmoney said:

He's getting rid of the belt entirely, the new championship is that mask. 

Pretty sure Trips made him wear that as an apology for smashing up the throne.